The 3303 Challenge was designed to get people active for the summer while promoting awareness and raising money for the “Children cancer Research Fund” (childrenscancer.org).
It is a simple and fun concept. You have 3 exercise, 30 repetitions and 3 friends that you nominate. If you see the challenge images, read the post, like the post or been nominated, you have 48 hours to do the 3 exercise, (10 squats, 10 pull-ups and 10 push-ups) post your video and tag it with #3303challenge and nominate 3 friends to do the same. If you don’t want to take the challenge you can opt-out by donating $1 to $10 to the childrenscancer.org or suffer the consequences of karma and gain 15 pounds this summer! lol! Pass it on, stay fit and active this summer.
- You can nominate only 3 people per challenge but you can take the 3303 challenge multiple times and nominate 3 more people.
- You can scale down the 3 exercise but you MUST do 10 repetitions for each exercise, example:
- Pull-ups >> ring rows >> kipping >> pull-ups with assistance >> chair pull-ups >> extension band pull-ups >> In & Out Grip Pull Up
- Push-ups >> knee push-ups > release push-ups >> wall push-ups >> hand stand push-ups (show off) >> >> incline push >> decline pushups >> bench >> incline bench etc…
- Squats >> pistols >> box squats >> medicine ball squats >> back squats >> front squats >> overhead squats >> air squats
Have fun, stay active and enjoy your summer.
Originally posted 2015-06-05 10:23:02.