Raft the River in the morning to the afternoon, then dinner and drinks
When: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 7:00 AM (Rain or Shine)
Total Time: Full Day event
Where: Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains
Price: $145.00 (food, drinks, t‐shirt and transportation included), and of course in the high fashion of our group, this like many other events is a Fundraiser event for the “National Breast Cancer Foundation”. 10% of each ticket will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
So join us! Have fun while helping to cure cancer in the NY Thrill Seekers way, to the worldfamous Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains – home to one of the most popular whitewater rafting trips in the country! This trip boasts dozens of exciting rapids combined with spectacular wilderness scenery. You’ll laugh, you’ll scream and you’ll soak yourself silly!
What to bring for Whitewater Rafting
- Old sneakers (flip flops, loose-fitting sandals, “crocs,” and bare feet are not permitted)
- Bathing suit or shorts
- Change of clothes and shoes
- Eyeglass straps
- Suntan lotion and a cap or visor in summer
- Wool hat, sweater, socks, gloves – in early spring or late autumn
- Light windbreaker (no hood)
- Driver’s license (if renting wet suits or waterproof paddling gear – 1 license per 6 suits)
- Simple lunch (at the Lehigh) – or order box lunch from our food service
Please Do Not Bring On The River!
- Alcohol/drugs (not allowed on the river or in our camping areas)
- Ice chest (these take up too much room and can pose a hazard in rough water)
- Hooded rain suits/ponchos (unsafe for use in moving water)
- Bare feet, loose sandals, “crocs” or flip-flops (unsafe on the river)
- Cotton clothing in cold weather (makes you colder when wet; use polypropylene or wool)
- Expensive camera (unless waterproof)
- Jewelry, valuables
- Wallets, keys
- Pets (not allowed on the river or in the campground)
to get more info contact us 347‐393‐2861 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted 2012-04-26 12:02:22.