Getting ready for summer? well here is a 7 day meal plan that will help you cut up and get that six pack you dreamed about. Remember it dont matter how many sit ups, crunches, or leg raises you do! You wont get that six pack without the proper diet or meal plan!… Here is a 7 day meal plan for your that six pack… Mix and match these meals and add items if you dont feel you are putting the right amount of calories into your day. I always use MultiVites Vitimins in the morning after my meal, and pure protein bars.
7-Day Sample Diet Plan (1200 to 1400 calories)
- 2 egg omelet with veggies and meat
- 3-4 oz grilled white meat(skinless chicken or turkey),
- 2 cups vegetables(raw or steamed),
- 1 tbsp vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 6-8 unsalted almonds
- 3-4 oz. white fish (cod, halibut, mahi-mahi)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli drizzle with
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice(cooked)
Other sample meals
- 7-Day Sample Meal, day 1
- 7-Day Sample Meals, day 2
- 7-Day Sample Meals, day 3
- 7-Day Sample Meals, day 4
- 7-Day Sample Meals, days 5
- 7-Day Sample Meals, day 6
- 7-Day Sample Meals, day 7
Like always a fast disclaimer: please consult your doctor or physician before starting any meal plan or exercise routine. This post is for entertaiment use only. Enjoy this plan everyone, this is also for a good friend of my Sylvia.
Originally posted 2012-06-12 11:25:00.