Zombie Race is a zombie-filled obstacle run. You will be running from virus-spreading, blood-hungry zombies. Runners will have to do everything they can to conquer all the obstacles and escape the zombies waiting to eat your brains.
Whether you have been transformed into a Zombie or are a Zombie Race Survivalist, you’ll be able to enjoy the Apocalypse Party. The party will have sizzling food, live entertainment, and of course beer.
Every gung ho zombie and their mother will be at this weekend-long event: zombie fanatics, military heroes, runners, bodybuilders, co-workers, friends, and families. It is a great way to test your athleticism and make new friends. Come and enjoy the race, beer, food, live entertainment, camping, etc…
how it works
- When you arrive at the registration tent, you will be given a flag belt with three health flags on it. Wear it so that one is on each hip, and one is behind you.
- Zombies will attempt to take your health flags and eat your brains. Each zombie may only take ONE health flag. Zombies cannot take your health flags if you are on, or in line for an obstacle. The obstacles are designed to help runners escape from the zombies’ grip.
- Even if you are infected, you can still finish the race. You do not become a zombie if you loose all of your health flags, and cannot attack other runners. Doing so is a violation of the rules and will get you disqualified and asked to leave.
- If you make it to the finish line with at least one health flag, you are a Zombie Race Survivalist. If you loose all of your health flags, the zombies win the race.
- Do not hide the health flags under your clothes, or tuck them in in any way. This is cheating, and will get you disqualified.
Originally posted 2013-05-07 15:29:44.