- what do I to prepare to the disaster
- what do I do during the disaster
- what do I do after the disaster
This article is gear towards the topic “what do I do after a disaster.” and how to prepare for you and your family after a disaster.
- have a after disaster plan
- select a place and time where everyone will meet after a disaster
- pick a place away from ground zero
- pick a locating and wait for them for a certain amount of time every day until everyone is ready to regroup
- give everyone in your family time to get to this spot 30 day, 7 days.
- leave message on that place so they know you were there and introductions on where to go next, visit that place offend to find info on them.
example: in case of a natural disaster I always tell my kids we will meet in PA at a certain spot that we are all familiar with, I will wait for them every morning from 9 to 11 am for about 30 days, after those 30 I will leave information on where to find us from there. I want to make sure they all have time to get there, PA is in the mountain clear from city and hi ground.
let me know what you think or if you want to add to this article.
Originally posted 2013-09-29 08:24:37.
Tags: 1.what do I to prepare to the disaster, 2.what do I do during the disaster, 3.what do I do after the disaster, after a natural disaster, basic survival skills for you and your family, basic survival skills for you and your family after a natural disaster, natural disaster