Are you sick of the same routine every week?
Unleash your inner rebel: ditch the coat and tie and free yourself from the daily grind.
Rebel Race is a weekend get-away for athletes that want to run a military style 5k or 15k and then party like there’s no tomorrow! — it’s the most adrenaline rushing obstacle run ever!
The Rebel Race Series is designed for people feeling the urge to tackle intense obstacles. From start to finish, Rebel Race’s military style obstacles will have you dashing, barricade-climbing, mud-crawling, rope-swinging and fire-jumping. Our grueling course forces each rebel to test their physical toughness and mental endurance. Cross the finish line and bask in the glory with tons of beer, food, live entertainment, and many new friends covered in mud. Earn the bragging rights!
Whether you’re running, watching, or camping, it’ll be a weekend you’ll never forget!
USA event dates
We’ve heard you: Your lackluster routine is driving you crazy.
Get ready to enter a totally different world.
Rebel Race is a 5k and 15k race on steroids! You will feel the enthusiasm from the minute you arrive at Rebel Race! From start to finish, runners will be barricade-climbing, mud-crawling, rope-swinging and fire-jumping. It’ll be the most fun ass-kicking of your life.
Every gung ho rebel and their mother will be at this weekend-long event: military heroes, runners, bodybuilders, co-workers, friends, and families. It is a great way to test your athleticism and make new friends. Come and enjoy the race, beer, food, live entertainment, camping, etc…
The events sell out very quickly. After they are sold out, you won’t be able to sign up.
- Rebel Sports Sack Pack
- Rebel t-shirt
- 1 free beer for all location except Massachusetts (for runners age 21 and older)
- Chip Timer
- Finisher medal
- Live entertainment
- Weekend-long party (bbq and more beer will be for sale)
- Tons of new friends covered in mud that are just as crazy as you are!
- Rebel Trophy & Prize if you win an award
- Fireworks (at certain venues)
Rebel Race gives you a tremendous opportunity to meet other like-minded people from across the country. Check out the rebels who are already on our Pics & Profile page and facebook page to share thoughts on the race, train together, or just meet for a beer.
Friends and family are encouraged to come and enjoy the event without a registration fee.
All entry fees are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration. It is your responsibility to collect money from the person you transfer your registration to. A transferred registration can only be used during the original date, wave time, and location you signed up for. You may not transfer your registration to somebody participating in a race at a different location. Please fill out this simple form and email it to us at email@example.com
After you sign up, you will receive an email with your registration information including the date and time you’ll be running. You will not be permitted to race without a signed waiver form. Racers under 18 will need their wavier signed by their parent or guardian. Racers will need a valid photo ID to pick up their sack pack. Please check in at the Sack Pack Pick-Up tent 1 hour before your wave time begins to pick up your bib number, gear check ticket, free t-shirt, and free beer ticket for runners over 21. Arriving early will give you time to stretch and make your way to the start line.
Waves will start every 30 minutes on race day. You will be asked which wave time you would like to enter when you register. Every runner should check in at the Sack Pack Pick-Up tent 1 hour before their wave time and show up to the start line 15 minutes before their wave takes off. You must sign in at starting line with your bib # attached to an article of clothing on the front of your body. You cannot race without your bib. There will be a wave leaving the start line every 30 minutes with up to 500 rebels per wave.
Parking will be available at $10 per vehicle. Please have cash ready before entering the parking lot.
- Your photo ID which is required at check in and also if you plan on buying beer
- Money for additional beer, food, gear, and activities after the race
- Extra clothes, sneakers, and a towel to wipe off with after being hosed down because there’s no doubt you’ll be muddy
- Rebel attitude & bad-ass costume
Please leave valuables at home. Rebel Race LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Please leave bicycles, skates, and skateboards at home
- Outside food or alcohol
- Glass bottles
- Real weapons
- Poor Sportsmanship
Free Water and bananas will be available at the finish line.
After the race, each Rebel over age 21 can claim their free beer they earned. Additional beer and food will be available for purchase. No outside food or drinks are allowed. Security will enforce this.
- Run frequently (1-5 mile runs recommended)
- Dig a mud pit in your neighbor’s yard to bathe in
- Hydrate with H20
- Eat Well
- Sleep Well
- Be Mentally Tough
- Tug of War
- Mechanical Bull
- Dunk Booth to dunk a rebel
- Turkey Leg eating contest
- Muddy Dance Party
- …And more!
There will be an award given out at 5:00pm each day for the following categories:
Fastest 5k- Guy Fastest 5k- Girl Fastest 15k- Guy Fastest 15k- Girl Muddiest- Guy Muddiest- Girl Best Rebel Costume- Guy* Best Rebel Costume- Girl* Best Bod- Guy* Best Bod- Girl*
*The rebels who think they are the muddiest rebel, the rebel with the best body, or have the best rebel costume will be called on stage. The loudest applause will determine the winner.
- All runners must be at least 11 years of age.
- If you need to use the restroom, please use the designated restrooms before you start the race. Please do not pee or poop on the course.
- All runners must wear their bib provided in their sack pack they received at check in. Runners may not participate in the race without it. Bibs must be worn on the front. Any unregistered person will not be allowed to run.
- All runners must wear appropriate footwear during the race.
- Please have good sportsmanship. Rebel Race LLC has the right to disqualify anyone from the race and/or ask them to leave if they get into a fight, cheat, or act in an un-sportsmanlike conduct.
- All people at the event agree to allow Rebel Race LLC to use any videos or photos of the event that they are in for marketing purposes.
- All instructions from the race staff, security, and medical personnel must be abided by all runners and spectators.
- Rebel Race LLC engineered the course to make it truly challenging and grueling but also took measures to make it safe.
- If you feel that you cannot complete the race or feel unsafe, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the race.
- If you are wearing a costume, please make sure that it cannot injure you or any of your fellow rebels on or off the course.
- If you appear to be injured or suffering, medical personnel reserve the right to examine you.
- Participants must sign a legal disclaimer stating they will accept full responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred due to training and/or participating in Rebel Race. This includes but is not limited to ambulance service, hospitalization, surgical procedures, and physician services in and out of a hospital setting.
Rebel Race has the right to modify anything about the event at any time for any reason.
Originally posted 2013-03-04 20:59:46.